[Geysers] Geyser Report Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:26:39 PDT 2016

Geyser Report Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Another day with hot sun.  Fan & Mortar eruption was anticipated yesterday
or today, but no luck as of noon.

I watched a flock of pelicans with black-tipped wings circling over Great
Fountain yesterday.  A deer walked across Geyser Hill this AM, on the river
side of Depression across to Beehive, then down Beehive's runoff channel
until I lost sight of it near the river.

Not sure when this happened, but this AM I saw a one way sign on Riverside
Drive--east to west.

Overheard at Grand early this morning by a disappointed visitor seeing lots
of water on the plastic boardwalk and benches: "Looks like it's had its
eruption".

Beehive: 0828
Beehive's Indicator Geyser: 0815 frs
Grand: 0117 per a gazer, 0938 T2*Q
Castle: 0652 major
Aurum: 1141 frs
Depression: 0736ie--bursting water visible from lower store
Oblong: 0821, 1447ie GT
Riverside: 0525 GT, 1204
Daisy: 1023, 1249 frs
Artemisia: 0610ie GT
Fountain: 0644ie, 1218frs
Great Fountain: full, not in overflow when I passed at 0648, 1000 p=0 frs
Morning mist: 0642ie per steam cloud --trail still closed
Pink Cone: platform dry, thumbhole flowing when I passed at 0650, 0932 per
gazer

I am struggling to master data entry into Geyser Times via hand held
device.  That device and I do NOT get along well!  It's got to get better,
assuming I don't smash it to smithereens first..

Barbara Lasseter