[Geysers] A little help

EK Esawi ekesawi at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 05:04:16 PST 2016

Hi Janet,
Thanks for agreeing to read the article and look at the new dataset. The link you mentioned above is for the older paper. The new one, which i will send you along with the new dataset, just went into production and will be available on the journal's website soon. But i will send you a copy. I will do so within a day or two.
Thanks again,
EK Esawi