[Geysers] A little help

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:35:13 PST 2016

I did not receive the email from EK Esawi.  If you will send me the dataset, I'll review it and make comments about it.

Lynn Stephens

To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu
From: janet at snowmoon.us
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 11:40:12 -0700
Subject: Re: [Geysers] A little help

    I couldn't find your article on ESI, but did find one on GSA - is
    this the one?

    http://www.geosociety.org/gsatoday/archive/23/6/article/i1052-5173-23-6-4.htm

    Janet White

    GeyserWatch.com