[Geysers] Sawmill Data Logger Study

wboekel wboekel at comcast.net
Thu Sep 3 09:31:42 PDT 2015

Just and FYI and a request. As some of you know GOSA has obtained a research permit to place 4 data loggers in the Sawmill Complex till the end of the season. Loggers will be deployed this Friday evening (9/4) and will be removed closing weekend of the park. The loggers will be downloaded about every 2 weeks during the study. Loggers will be on Sawmill, Tardy, Penta, and Spasmodic overflow. It would help this project a ton if everyone including webcam watchers could pay close attention to the goings on in the sawmill group and post their data and notes to GT. That way we will have plenty of visual reports to help interpret the data obtained from our loggers.

Thanks!

Will Boekel