[Geysers] Geyser Report May 30

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Sat May 30 18:04:42 PDT 2015

The day started out sunny.  Late this afternoon we encountered various rain showers.  Erin, Cassidy and Connor came back to West Yellowstone with me for dinner.  We arrived back in town in time for the thunderstorm.

Till Geyser:  I haven't gotten a closed interval yet, but I finally managed to get an interval--a quadruple that averaged 10h59.  It was not very many years ago that I recorded the first maximum interval of 11 hours--now 11 hours appears to be the average.  Overflow at Till is starting about 80 minutes before the eruption (based on limited--only 2--observations).

I recorded three additional series of Gemini today.  The only new aspect was a series that contained only 3 eruptions.

Lynn Stephens