[Geysers] Geyser Report Sunday, May 31, 2015

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Sun May 31 15:36:52 PDT 2015

Beehive: 0519 GT
Beehive's Indicator Geyser: 0516ie GT
Grand: 0816, 1449 GT
W Triplet: 0730 GT
Rift: 0811 frs
Castle: 0840 major
Oblong: 0550 GT, 1022ie wc GT, 1452 ie GT
Daisy: 0546 GT, 0826 frs
Fountain: 1341ie
Great Fountain: 0317 E frs, 1507 GT,
Pink Cone: 0854ie ended 1004
Till:0848 ie
White Dome: 1253, 1327
Bead ie @ 0905 & 0937
Narcissus: 1207 major

Nicest weather day yet for me.  Lots of AM clouds gave way to
significant splotches of sunlight.  Temps in 40's going in, high 60's
coming home.   Saw another driver backing the wrong way down firehole
lake drive for over 1/4mi.  1 car at Pink Cone drove past with rear
door standing open, narrowly missing my parked car.

The boardwalk at Firehole Lake is closed where it passes over the hot
cascades between Black Warrior Lake and Hot Lake.

Traffic seemed lighter today--wishful thinking?

Barbara Lasseter