[Geysers] GeyserTimes Notes

wboekel wboekel at comcast.net
Mon Jul 13 10:59:34 PDT 2015

Just an FYI. I have been noticing that a few people have not been entering notes into GT correctly of recently. This is probably because this winter we changed the system so you can put a timestamp/time range on a note instead of the note just being related to the date and people have not fully picked up on this change. Please take a close look at the entry form for notes the next time you are adding one. The time field is supposed to be for the exact time or the time range of your observation, not the time you are entering it. Here are some examples of some correctly entered notes for both an exact time and a time range note:
Exact time note: http://geysertimes.org/note.php?id=1892
Time range note: http://geysertimes.org/note.php?id=1897

Thanks for posting all your data!

Will Boekel