[Geysers] Geyser Report Saturday, July 11, 2015

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 19:45:58 PDT 2015

Geyser Report Saturday, July 11, 2015

Problems getting internet connectivity again.

We had a beautiful clear morning, with clouds arriving midday.  I was
caught by Great Fountain, which I expected to go into overflow much
earlier than it did. The Fountain Paint Pot parking lot was closed
briefly this AM while they painted parking spaces.  Fairy Falls
"parking lot and Boardwalk" were closed per a sign along the loop road
until tomorrow AM, but as I headed home after Grand I saw folks along
the trail beyond the steel bridge and on the bluff behind Grand
Prismatic.

Single bison are enough to draw a crowd now, but visitors seem to be
keeping their distance!

Beehive: 0733 GT (Indicator 0714 GT)
Grand: 0518 GT, 1226 G1C, 1918 wc GT
Castle major 0638 GT
Artemisia 0718 GT
Oblong: 1431 GT, 1808 wc GT
Riverside: 0514 GT, 1137ns
Fountain: 0101 GT, 0636ns, 1223 GT, 1808 GT
Great Fountain: 0939 p=9
Pink Cone yesterday was @ 1801 GT, today @ 1537 GT
Rejuvenated: 0841ie, 1035ie

Barbara Lasseter