[Geysers] 2014 Gemini Geyser eruptions

Stjohn, James stjohn.2 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 7 17:01:38 PDT 2015

Hello all - I'm doing a little study on Gemini Geyser's 2014 eruptions.  If anyone happens to have video clips of its activity from last year, and would be willing to share, I'd be immensely grateful.

The easiest way to send me your clips would be to make a "Gemini Geyser eruptions" folder at dropbox.com and add my e-mail address (stjohn.2 at osu.edu) by clicking on "Share".

I currently have 5 night-time clips that I shot in August, plus two daytime clips provided by others - one from the 1990s and one from 2014.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

James St. John
(School of Earth Sciences, Ohio State University at Newark)
stjohn.2 at osu.edu