[Geysers] SPUT renewal

Bill Johnson canbelto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 08:01:14 PDT 2015

You're renewed just fine.  There was weirdness with the membership
spreadsheet Dave and Tom were using (I didn't get the Sput on time either,
despite being renewed through 2017!) that is not at all understood -- some
names had simply vanished from the version I sent Tom even though they are
very definitely there on the "master" spreadsheet that I maintain.  This
despite the fact that I made no changes to that version after sending it to
Tom.  They're there now, as I verified in a phone conversation with Dave
yesterday, so there should be no problem in receiving Sputs through your
renewal date.  Sorry for the mixup.  Note also that although your e-mail
seems to be addressed 4/7, I didn't get it until today.  That too is
mystifying.

There are a lot of weird things happening as we transition to new people
doing various GOSA roles. You may know about the store headaches; I have
been waiting for literally months now for the inventory to be transferred
to me, and there was an inexplicable interruption last week in electronic
access to the store (which was OK since I can't ship anything right now
anyway) and Sput renewals (which definitely is not OK).  If you have any
other odd experiences, please let Will know, as he's sweating over the site
upgrades, and copy me (also at billGOSAstore at gmail.com if you wish, I'll
see that more quickly) if it involves the store or subscriptions.

Hope to see you in YNP this summer.  Will you be there in August?  That's
when we'll spend most of our time there.
-- Bill.