[Geysers] Geyser Report Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon July 18-21, 2014

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:43:07 PDT 2014

Geyser Report Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon July 18-21, 2014

I don't seem to have been allocating my gazing time well recently, but
here goes.

Today, Monday, July 21, 2014:
Beehive: 0701, a near 21 hour interval from yesterday's 1007.  Thank
You L.C. Dougherty for phoning with the webcam indicator of 0648ns.
It was ie as I left the gas station facilities to head to the hill at
0650.  Sunshine and favorable breeze gave those who made it to the
hill terrific rainbow shots.
I went back to Great fountain, which had not yet been in overflow as I
drove past on my way in.  Yesterday's 1101 time gave me hope I would
catch the overflow.  No worries on that account!  First overflow was
1259.  We had a so-so eruption at 1422 p=5e.  The electronic for the
overnight was night was 0033E.  Must have been a great eruption!  All
this while the VC interval is currently 10-3/4hr, and, remember, I
spent last Thursday again watching a hopeless pool only to hear it had
an approx 5-1/2hr interval (per electronic time 1033E and 1559E on Wed
7/16).  G-r-r-r.

White Dome: 0801, 0816,0902, 0936, 1012, 1040, 1118, 1216, 1236, 1257,
1422, 1450
Flood was ie at 0630
Pink Cone was 2130ie VR last night.

Yesterday, Sunday, July 20, 2014:

Beehive: 1007, water @ 0950, indicator @ 0953
Grand: 0536wc GT, 1207 T2Q
Lion: 0806 initial, 0918 end of series
Little Cub ie at 0641, 1030, 1144, 1205
Depression: 0745ns, 1218 FRS
Aurum: 1156 NS FRS
Oblong: 0956ie FRS
Riverside: 1017 FRS
Fountain: 1018 and 1036 ie FRS,
Great Fountain: 0221 (did not note source of this datum),  1101 gazer
report of a "super burst"
Twig and Clepsydra were ie at 0604