[Geysers] Fountain

Stephen Eide stepheneide at cableone.net
Sun Jul 20 11:32:30 PDT 2014

Hello all,

No one has commented on this so I thought I would just state the obvious;
Fountain Geyser is astoundingly regular.  If you use a 5.5 hour interval to
predict the next eruptions plus or minus 30 minutes you will see almost
every eruption.  Use a plus or minus of 40 minutes and I don't think you
would have missed an eruption in the last couple of months.  So Fountain is
very easy to catch.  Unfortunately I think this means Morning is quite
unlikely until this pattern changes, but you have to enjoy what you can.
Catch a Fountain on the way to Norris to check out the excellent activity
Norris is having.  Or on the way back.

Stephen Eide