[Geysers] Experiences with El Tatio geyser field?

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 07:30:49 PST 2014

Alan Glennon and Rhonda Pfaff produced a comprehensive report of their El
Tatio observations during a three-day visit there in 2002. This 48-page
paper  (with photos and maps) was published in The GOSA Transactions, Volume
VIII.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 1/14/2014 6:25:59 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,