[Geysers] Can anyone help today? [Fwd: geyser question]

David Monteith dmonteit at comcast.net
Wed Dec 17 15:25:57 PST 2014

From:	Kelsey Dayton <kelseygdayton at gmail.com>
To:	dmonteit1 <dmonteit at comcast.net>
Subject:	geyser question
Date:	Wed, 17 Dec 2014 16:01:35 -0700 (12/17/2014 03:01:35 PM)

Hi David,
  I am working on a short story for Wyofile.com about the new app
Yellowstone created showing eruption predictions of Old Faithful and a
few of the other regular geysers. I was wondering if you'd heard about
it and checked it out and if you, as a Geyser Gazer, had any thoughts
about it I could include in my story. Or if you could direct me toward
someone else who might have tried it.
Thanks for any help!
Kelsey

--