[Geysers] 2013 Celebration Video plus other videos

Will Boekel wolveslax65 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 13 17:28:53 PDT 2013

Gazers,

FYI I am planning to do another celebration video like I did last year (Last year’s: http://youtu.be/61v6ygV-RXs) and I will need your help getting a head start on it. Please submit high resolution pictures and video for this years video. The only rule is that the media has to come from park closing in Nov. 2012 to this year’s closing date. I know that there are some great videos of Morning and of a emperor anointing ceremony out there that I want to use!

For picture submissions please email me high res photos or mail me a disk of your pictures (address below).
For video submissions please post them to YouTube and email me a link (especially if it is a private video), if they are on Facebook I can also grab those off also. Or you can mail me a disk (again address below).

My mailing address is:
1104 S. Montana Ave. Apt. B8
Bozeman, MT 59715

Email: wolveslax65 at comcast.net

Finally the release date is set for sometime right after closing (will probably be Thanksgiving like last year) but if you can help me get a head start that would be awesome!

Will Boekel

P.S. Some of you may have already noticed but now that I am done working in the park I have been starting to post most of my videos from this year to YouTube, take a look http://www.youtube.com/user/Wolvesxc65?feature=watch.