[Geysers] Morning Geyser

Jacob Young jakefrisbee at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 20:49:09 PDT 2013

Thanks Lynn for the analysis.

I  hate to use the listserv to talk about GeyserTimes.org features, but several people have asked about bringing up more than one geyser's data at a time so I don't feel too bad about it this time.  There's a little-known feature that can help.

For seeing more than one geyser's eruption data in GeyserTimes, one can use the Detailed Entry Search at the bottom of the "Retrieve" page.  You can select more than one geyser there and see all eruptions listed sequentially.  I don't think it's yet a perfect display of eruption times, but it would be useful for something like a Fountain/Morning analysis.  You can choose to export as a CSV file for loading into a spreadsheet and the output includes UTC time(read more: http://www.epochconverter.com) to help make interval calculations easier.

Jake Young