[Geysers] Mapping Help

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Nov 7 06:42:32 PST 2013

Many (probably most but not all) of these features are included in the
database produced a few years ago, which provides coordinates, photos, etc. It
is available at:
http://www.rcn.montana.edu/resources/features/features.aspx?nav=11

Roof Geyser, for example, has its location cited as 44.4632918,
-110.8300764

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 11/6/2013 6:08:11 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,