[Geysers] Mapping Help

Will Boekel wolveslax65 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 6 11:46:05 PST 2013

Gazers,

I am currently updating all the coordinates and links for the geysers on GT and need some help on a few features listed below. If you could help me out on the coordinates part by providing maps or pictures (labeled if needed) to make sure that I have things correct would be awesome. The format GT uses is decimal degrees so for example this is what is stored for Old Faithful: 44.4604640,-110.8281550.

Thank you for your help in advance on the list below,

Will Boekel

Features that need a bit of help:

UGB:
    New, Inverted, Roof, Surge, Round, Abuse, Tilt (does anyone have a good location photo?), Gizmo, Model, Slot, Silver globe complex (probably a map plus pictures needed here),Boardwalk

LGB:
NTFL, Kaleidoscope Group(Kaleidoscope, Drain, Honeycomb, Honey’s Vent,Deep Blue,Fire hose), Frolic (I know there are two features out there but which one),Spire,Stalactite

Norris: (most of these just need a conformation that the marker is close to the correct hole and just needs a tweak since I used the RCN data)
Bear Den, Pequito, Bastille, Africa, Valentine, Pinto, Fireball, Ledge, Incline, Orby, Tantalus, Fan