[Geysers] 2013 Celebration Video

Will Boekel wolveslax65 at comcast.net
Tue May 28 11:11:21 PDT 2013

Gazers,

Just for your information I will be doing a celebration video again this year at the end of the season. Feel free to submit videos and pictures to me any point in the season just send me an email and put “Geyser celebration 2013” in the subject line. The videos/pictures have to be taken from the close of the park last November to this year’s closing date. For videos I have found that the best way is for you to upload it to YouTube and then send me a link, then I can download the video from there. For picture submissions I love high resolution images (if you want to send a RAW format that works also). So with all that, have a great rest of the season!

Will Boekel

P.S. If you have no clue what I am talking about here is the link to last seasons video: http://youtu.be/61v6ygV-RXs