[Geysers] Geyser Report Sunday, May 26, 2013

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Sun May 26 12:42:19 PDT 2013

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Beehive: 0233ie FRS
Depression: 0631ns
Aurum: 0714ie FRS
Castle: 0307E
Grand: 0805 T1C
West Triplet: 0522 d=42, 0821ns
Oblong: 0544ie
Riverside: 0509ns
Daisy: 0741
Grotto: 0639ie
Fountain: 0509 with Morning's Thief FRS
Great Fountain: final splashing 0509
Pink: ended 1024 FRS
Bulger minor: 0757

Temps in high 20's @ 0500. high 40's by 0830, and low 60's @ 1230
under darkening skies.  I waited at Morning until Morning's Thief
started splashing at about noon.

All park roads and accesses are open and lodging is full.  Whiskey
Flats is open.

On my drive in, I saw a fox  loping westbound along the side of the W
entrance road, sailing over the downed logs as he went

Three days ago, there were no blooms along the boardwalk below Lion
toward Sawmill.  Yesterday a number of shooting stars had sprung up.

Along the West entrance road at 1230, cars coming into the park were
crawling along for miles at a stretch, bumper to bumper.  It's hard to
see how the park will absorb them all.

Barbara Lasseter