[Geysers] Paul Strasser

Grover Schrayer snorkology at sysmatrix.net
Tue May 21 19:12:38 PDT 2013

Suzanne,

I'm very saddened by the news, and my deepest sympathy to you and the
whole family.

Paul was such an incredible friend. I've got so many fantastic
memories of the times we were together in Yellowstone (or watching a
total eclipse in Mexico, or having a drink at the "Brick" in Roslyn
Washington...) And they were the best times of my life.He was such a
cool person to shoot the breeze with.I'm so glad I have some of those
times on videotape as well as photos. Friends just don't come any
better than Paul, and he was an incredibly knowledgeable geyser gazer
as well. His enthusiasm was infectious, and he shared his knowledge
with anyone who wanted it.And God, what a sense of humor!

Here are a couple photos from my photo albums...

                                                         Rest in peace Paul,

        Grover