[Geysers] Paul Strasser

Suzanne Strasser sjstrasser at comcast.net
Wed May 29 07:09:24 PDT 2013

For the Colorado gazers and anyone else that may be close by: I wanted to
let you know that we are having an open house event at my house to celebrate
Paul's life on Sunday, June 9, starting at 2 PM.  It will be casual.  We
will share some remembrances of Paul and have a few prayers.  Please send me
a message if you need the address.

We are still planning a get together in Yellowstone as well during the week
of July 20-28.

I hope to see some of you soon in Colorado and/or Yellowstone.

Suzanne

  _____