[Geysers] Paul Strasser

Ken Reeves kreeves5 at cox.net
Mon May 20 21:23:02 PDT 2013

Suzanne,

When we started geyser gazing in 2002, you and Paul were some of the
first gazers we met.  You made us feel very welcome to the community,
always provided encouragement and words of wisdom to us new-beys (heck,
we didn't even know there was an Artimesia geyser).  Paul's enthusiasm
and passion always amazed me, whether it be an eruption of Fan and
Mortar, or a minor hot period at Giant.

Please know that our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Sincerely,

Ken and Renee' Reeves