[Geysers] Geyser Report Thursday, July 25, 2013

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 16:57:31 PDT 2013

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Another quickie.  Spent the day at Artemisia.  It was very pleasant
with a group of friendly folks!

Depression: 0701ns
Artemisia: 1324 d=27
Atomizer: minor at 0834, followed by continued splashing in the cone
               minor at 1222, again followed by continued splashing in the cone
               as of 1450, no major

Firehole Canyon drive has been closed yesterday and today for
roadwork.  I understand Firehole Lake Drive will be closed tonight and
tomorrow, but it was still open when I passed a bit after 1500.

I may stay home tomorrow and get some things done.

Barbara Lasseter