[Geysers] East Sentinel 0328 07/25/13

Micah Kipple godsfireworks at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 04:35:53 PDT 2013

Both through a radio call and through direct conversation it was reported to me that East Sentinel had a major eruption at 0328 this morning. height at least 20 feet over the rim of the crater with Jets arching well into the river. The observer, who's name I will keep anonymous at the moment, saw it from the start. Making him I believe the first person to ever see the start of a major in the park's history.

Micah Kipple