[Geysers] Phrasing on East Sentinel post

Micah Kipple godsfireworks at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 17:02:54 PDT 2013

    To make a slight correction on my last post. In my knowledge the 0328 East Sentinel major was the first seen from the start in the parks history. I have come to this conclusion based on the fact that several people I have talked to have told me that most if not all majors were seen via steam cloud and then thenran towards to observe the middle/end of the eruption, and at least one suggested that no one's seen it from the start. By no means did I mean to set that statement in stone. I apologize if that is the way it sounded. If anyone knows of any observations of a major seen from the start, I would love to hear about it and be educated. Again I apologize for the poor wording.

Micah Kipple