[Geysers] Gazing Game

Will Boekel wolveslax65 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 18 21:23:59 PST 2013

Gazers,

Micah and I, inspired by a game played at Squaw Valley Ski Resort that was played as a competition in a ski move, have come up with an idea to adapt their game to geyser gazing. (With obvious taming of the game, as it did
come from a ski movie) The really fun part of the game is the extra credit points and the penalties. I have attached what we have come up with so far for the game. We are looking for some more ideas for extra credit
points / penalties and any features that don’t have a point value yet. Hopefully everyone will have some fun with this in the basin because as of right now we are not going to count webcam stuff. Please email me any
revision/addition comments (wolveslax65 at comcast.net), I will compile them and send out the final version of our game before the park opens.

Will Boekel