[Geysers] 1885 painting

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 08:13:01 PST 2013

Well, I had guesses of Fountain, Great Fountain and Grand, so I guess
painting number 2 wasn't as obvious as I thought. Also by Bierstadt, it is of
Fountain. Take a look at the sky at the upper left in the painting. I could
swear that those clouds look more like forest fire smoke and water clouds.

Here's my last painting (for now, anyhow), painted in 1885.