[Geysers] Jelly Geyser

sgryc at comcast.net sgryc at comcast.net
Fri Aug 30 12:01:06 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I recently took a look at the official GOSA website and was disappointed at how little it has grown in terms
of information and photos. Speaking now to those of you who are GOSA associates: It doesn't do our
organization much credit to have all those blank spots in a website that represents us and what we know
about the geysers, so I am urging you to contribute photos and descriptions of geysers so that the GOSA
website can be more useful and beautiful. Most of us now have new information and new photos from
last summer. Thanks to Don Might for working on the website. We need to support him.

Steve Gryc