[Geysers] Botryoidal Spring Data

sgryc at comcast.net sgryc at comcast.net
Fri Aug 30 11:52:36 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I'm trying to compile a continuous record of Botryoidal Spring eruptions from 1997 to the present for a possible
Transactions article. I have at least some data from every year except 2010. If you recorded intervals and durations
for that year, I am soliciting that data. While I have data on intervals from 2007 and 2012, I don't have any data on
durations from those two years. I would appreciate those records if you have them and would like to share them. Of
course, I will acknowledge everyone whose data I use in the article.

Thanks,
Steve Gryc