[Geysers] Challenges/demands for the geyser geek

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 07:24:08 PDT 2012

I don't think we'll ever really know the answer to this. It is clear that
the "original" Imperial is the big pool and not the thing that now erupts.
Marler discusses the renewed activity of 1966 but is not clear about exactly
 what he was seeing -- was it the original Imperial or today's feature? I
think  the latter but do not _know_.

If anybody has the answer, I'd love to hear it.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 9/18/2012 5:31:35 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,