[Geysers] Challenges/demands for the geyser geek

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 09:47:16 PDT 2012

Neither photo is dated in Allen & Day. There is little question but  that
the photo of Imperial was taken in either 1928 or 1929, but there is  nothing
in either the caption or the text to say which year. The photo of  Monarch
certainly was taken far earlier, given that it "ceased to play in  1911"
[quote from the photo caption], but there is no date indication beyond  that.

Scott Bryan

P.S. while it generally is known from the address, I do wish people would
put their name at the end of an e-mail (as is supposed to be done).

In a message dated 9/16/2012 9:04:57 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,