[Geysers] GSA article

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Thu Sep 13 17:15:35 PDT 2012

I'm glad Paul brought this up. I was wondering if this strangeness would
either impact the thermal features in that general area or if there was
something that had *caused* the strangeness. We got lucky and caught the
3-burst that was Grand-induced before we left in August (August 18), and
I noticed in Barb's reports that a lot of observed eruptions now
Grand-induced. These had seemed rare previously, and I think every other
one I've seen happened at the close of a Turban Delay. Market research????

Wow, starting chemo. I hope Jane Washington (gazer from Park City, UT)
doesn't mind me mentioning, but her boy Andy was diagnosed with
Hodgkin's Lymphoma recently and did not improve with his first round of
chemo, so can we keep both our fellow gazers in mind? ("Jane's boy"
being about 27). Good luck to Jereb, if that's the right thing to wish.
Karen Webb