[Geysers] GSA article

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 08:22:54 PDT 2012

As I get it, they feel that any (or the next center of) eruptions are most
likely to take place out by Sour Creek, but also that right now the
evidence is  that the magma  body is crystallized to such an extent that any
near-future  activity is unlikely. In any case, I don't expect to be around for it.

As for Grand, this is indeed curious and, so far as I know, completely
without precedent. I really wish I could be there to __closely__ watch
surrounding features. However, this stuff seems to be the immediate Grand  Complex
only. "It's a geyser."

I sincerely and deeply hope that all goes well with your chemo. Guess I
can't say more than that.

Not that you'll really care but... Stepdaughter Toni with her husband and
some long-time friends (Chaz and Candi LaForge) who run restaurants in Las
Vegas came up with "Kup-A-Kake." Single serve cupcakes baked in a ceramic
cup in  the microwave. Many varieties. After months of preparations (and a lot
of $)  they are now told that their initial _live_ showing on QVC will be
November 2.  Toni says if they sell big time, they'll take us to Italy. So

Scott

In a message dated 9/11/2012 7:46:19 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,