[Geysers] EXTERNAL: Re: GSA article

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Thu Sep 13 07:34:29 PDT 2012

Jere B.,
I echo Scott's thoughts.  Janet and I wish you wellness.

Scott,
By Nov. 2 most of us will be totally sick of this political silly season, so QVC sounds like good alternative TV.  Good luck with sales.  Tuscany has hot springs in Bagno Vignoni and Lardarello.  Iceland's sort of on the way to Italy.  At least there are geysers there.

All,
As my signature (below) states I'll be retiring this month - finally!  Life got in the way of our plans to retire sooner.  We now plan to move closer to the Park by Spring.  We're looking forward to having ringside seats for any caldera eruptions, lava flows, etc., as well as watching water shoot skyward more often in the interim.

Thanks,
Udo Freund
I will retire at the end of this month (9/27/12).
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."  --Will Rogers