[Geysers] Radiator????

David Schwarz david.schwarz at alumni.duke.edu
Tue Oct 9 20:57:57 PDT 2012

   This is Bank Geyser.

   Radiator is in the flat above Bonita Pool (toward Daisy).  That's where
the parking lot used to be, if you can imagine.  As far as I know, the last
time it had any significant activity was while Splendid was active in 1997.

   Here's a photo of Daisy showing part of the road / parking area, from
the Yellowstone Slide File:
http://www.nps.gov/features/yell/slidefile/thermalfeatures/geysers/upper/Images/05086.jpg
.

   Here's another with cars: