[Geysers] Radiator????

David Schwarz david.schwarz at alumni.duke.edu
Wed Oct 10 21:05:11 PDT 2012

   One more photo, this one from 1950, with a much better view of the
parking area:
http://www.nps.gov/features/yell/slidefile/history/1946_1999/thermalfeatures/Images/11019.jpg

   Also, I think I got the direction from Bonita Pool wrong--opposite
direction from Daisy.  Sorry--it's been a while, and even in 1997 it mostly
wasn't big enough to make much of an impression.

David