[Geysers] Radiator????

ufreund at att.net ufreund at att.net
Tue Oct 9 20:55:23 PDT 2012

This might help.  It’s taken from the USGS Survey’s working map VA2 Upper Geyser Basin Northwest (“Hillside”).  Those working maps were later incorporated into other, less detailed maps such as I-1371, Geologic Map of the UGB.  GOSA Store sells them in both hard copy and digital formats.

Thanks,
Udo Freund
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."  --Will Rogers