[Geysers] Who Took This Photo?

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 05:53:16 PST 2012

#1. In receipt of the December SPUT, I see a second (after October)
reference to "Spire Geyser" out in the Tangled Creek area. A bit more info, if
possible. For example, as seen from near White Dome: Is this to the right or
to  the left of the "Tangled Creek Geyser" (aka, TGG-1)? Is it nearer or
farther  from the road? And is there as estimate as to its eruption height?
Thanks.

#2. I certainly didn't expect, or want this bumper sticker item, to carry
on and on, especially not on this geyser list. So enough, please. But I
will say that what I saw was NOT script lettering, and it definitely read
"good"  with a 'g'. So a take-off, perhaps.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 1/3/2012 7:23:49 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,