[Geysers] Rebbeca Roland is ok

Seeyellowstone at aol.com Seeyellowstone at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 10:14:42 PST 2012

Hello everyone,

Rebecca Roland has just called me and wanted me to get the word out that
she is ok after 18 hours in the Jackson VC in Paradise at MT Rainier National
 Park.  She has been receiving calls from all over the country, and has
told  me that it will take some time to return everyone's calls.  There will be
 updates on her facebook and the Yellowstone Tour Guides pages.  She thanks
 everyone in the gazing community for their concern during this horrible
incident.

Jim Holstein
Yellowstone Tour Guides