[Geysers] Who Took This Photo?

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Jan 1 13:46:42 PST 2012

Don't know who took it. Seems to me I've seen this photo somewhere,
sometime, but thaqt appears to not be Yellowstone's on-line slide file. So I ask
Jeff -- where did you find it?

Scott Bryan

With that said, I'm going to take a liberty here in the hope that the
moderator will allow this. About 3 or 4 months ago I saw a car, a fairly  new
SUV with Arizona license; this car bore several bumper stickers and decals
for a local "megachurch" PLUS this really odd additional bumper sticker.  Then
yesterday I saw a rather old Toyota Tercel with Oregon license that had the
 same odd sticker. The sticker reads exactly as follows:

love people
cook em tasty good

Does anybody have any info about this thing?

In a message dated 12/31/2011 6:41:09 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,