[Geysers] Morning's Thief

Seeyellowstone at aol.com Seeyellowstone at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 05:09:04 PST 2012

Morning's thief had an impressive eruption yesterday (02/19/12) at  13:50
lasting over 30 seconds.  In addition, Spasm was erupting very black  murky
water to about 1 foot high.  No sign of Fountain, a couple of  different
guides caught Jet.  We plan to put a small marker on Fountain  today, just to
see if it is doing anything.  And for all of you that are  hopeful it is
Morning erupting, it is not it is the Thief.  Our guide Bill  has great photos,
but no way to download them on to a computer, and he said  because of how
busy we are and he is, I may not happen for a month or two.

Jim Holstein
Yellowstone Tour Guides