[Geysers] Question for the Historians - Gary Henderson

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Feb 19 19:12:20 PST 2012

It was on the hill between Grotto and Daisy.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 2/19/2012 6:20:01 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
Goh83642 at wmconnect.com writes:

As of  recent, I came up on photos on a Yellowstone Park website that show
large number of "Striped Tents", Wiley Motor Camp, located in the Upper
Geyser Basin area.  My question is:  Just exactly where was the  Wiley
Motor
Camp located relative to the Old Faithful Inn?  I have  looked at a 1910
map,
but that must have been before the time they would  put Wiley Camps on the
maps.

Appreciate any inputs that you  geysers could provide.

Thanks in advance,

Gary Henderson -  Meridian, Idaho
Geysers  mailing  list
Geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu