[Geysers] '11-'12 winter phenomena

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Thu Feb 16 18:35:38 PST 2012

Thanks for the report on Cauliflower Carolyn.  Buried in my January report
was my info on the geyser from 1/20/2012, repeated below.

I did see a couple of eruptions of Cauliflower - just a couple of bursts
2-4' each.  After seeing it once I waited 20min but the water level dropped
and I moved on.  On my way back the water was up and I stayed, watched it
flood and then erupt.  Interval between my sightings was 104 minutes.

Graham Meech