[Geysers] What is this thermal feature?

Janet White | SnowMoon, LLC janet at snowmoon.us
Wed Aug 29 06:42:22 PDT 2012

First of all, I apologize for sitting on this so long - it just
completely slipped my mind until processing more photos from our trip in
May of this year. Mike and I took a walk after dinner and while crossing
the bridge by Castle, I noticed this steaming so powerfully you could
easily hear it. That was at 1922 on 18 May 2012. We kept walking and
came back up the old road. By the time we reached it again, it was still
powerfully steaming - maybe even a bit more. The second photo was taken
at 1922.

I can't find any reference that covers this unnamed thermal feature.
Anyone know?

Janet White
SnowMoon, LLC <http://snowmoon.us>
Field Journaling .com <http://fieldjournaling.com>