[Geysers] Geyser sounds

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Wed Aug 29 11:33:15 PDT 2012

I may have mentioned this before, but I think a really good addition to
any of the junior scientist/ranger programs at OF would be to have a
recording of a few geysers (well, big, obvious ones) that the kids had
to identify. Just as each geyser has its own little personality, it has
its unique sound.
Karen Webb