[Geysers] Feature in former Castle runoff (Schwarz)

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 10:34:57 PDT 2012

Not doubt this is my UNNG-CGG-10, which first began to appear during the
1990s and seemed to become a true geyser before lapsing back into its
current, more-or-less continuous sputtering. And frankly, though this thing  has
now been around for a number of years, I feel its location could well give
it a limited lifetime. I therefore will continue with CGG-10, whatever others
 might call it.