[Geysers] Feature in former Castle runoff (Schwarz)

Pat Snyder riozafiro at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 11:07:34 PDT 2012

Hello.

I have been a fan of this feature since 2006, and have been watching it every time I've been in the park. I've been calling it "Frisky" Geyser, for lack of a better name, but "Littoral" or "Gravel Cone" is fine too. I have photos of it, but not from this year (attached, May 2008). It has also been intermittent (especially in 2006-2008), but I am sorry, I didn't write any durations or intervals down.

Glad to hear it is still going! Can't wait to see it in less than a week.

Pat Snyder