[Geysers] Mac Streaming Cam Issues

SnowMoon Photography janet at snowmoon.us
Thu Jun 23 06:08:29 PDT 2011

YNP tweeted about having a flash version, but maybe now that's the only
version??? A response from someone on a Mac says it works, though.

The windows media one doesn't work on my PC right now.

http://twitter.com/#!/YellowstoneNPS
<http://twitter.com/#%21/YellowstoneNPS>
We are testing a new live streaming video feed from Old Faithful in
Adobe Flash. Test page at: http://ow.ly/5ohd9

Janet White
SnowMoon Photography