[Geysers] Mac Streaming Cam Issues

Pat Snyder riozafiro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:19:53 PDT 2011

Hello.
After merrily moving along watching the webcam for years with Windows Media
Player, something happened recently and I can no longer access the camera by
that method. I just get a blank screen that says "waiting."

I followed all the instructions on the NPS site about it, downloaded
Flip4Mac, installed it, opened Quicktime, and it worked for about one day.
Now I can no longer access the streaming cam by that method either.

This is the URL I have for the streaming cam:
http://npslivewm.fplive.net/npslive-live/Yellowstone

Is that incorrect? It is the one that worked fine for a day, then quit, and
now it hangs up Quicktime so that I have to force quit the program.

Any Mac folks out there that can help, please? It would be most appreciated!
At work, I am OS 10.5.8 (Leopard) and at home my system is newer, Snow
Leopard. Can't get it to work under either system.
Thanks.
Pat Snyder